Cool breeze, strawberries, horseback rides, fresh flowers and colorful houses are how people remember this place.
Baguio City, a 5 hour ride from Manila, is known to be one of the most visited places in the Philippines. It is filled with various family friendly locations that would definitely please you.
Honestly speaking, Baguio is also one of my favorite places to visit. Though I do find it crowded sometimes, Baguio still amuses me.
I’ve always enjoyed my visit to Baguio even though most of the time all we do is walk nonstop. That made me realize how walking is what makes Baguio more interesting. Everything you need is just a walk away.
Another thing I like about Baguio is how you could wear anything you like without people looking at you differently. (Note: Okay! I admit, that’s actually why I really love Baguio.)
I have a very wide and unique range of #ootd that might be weird for some. (Note: Check out my styles.) This makes me who and what I am. With that being said, I have been in search of thrift stores that would satisfy my odd taste in fashion.
Baguio City is also known to be a big community of thrift shops which is actually true. That is why I want to share one of the best place where you could buy really cheap stuff for only Php 10.00 in minimum.
Where is this located:
Harrison Rd, Baguio, Benguet, Philippines
Opens from 9pm to 2am
Check map below:
My personal tips:
- There are plenty of stuff at the Market. Make sure to check those with the cheapest prices first.
- There are plenty of pick pockets at the place. Make sure to be always mindful of your belongings.
- Make sure to bring a big bag for the things you’ll buy.
- There are fake items at the place. Make sure to know your brands. They might ask you for a huge amount for things that aren’t real.
- Make sure to bring a friend along. It’ll be better to go with someone.
- Don’t forget to enjoy!
Make sure to give me feedback! Follow me on my social media accounts to get updated on the next blog!